September 23, 2009

Too good to be true?

While traveling to London from Bangalore, recently, there were many firsts which happened with me. I didn't realize that there were so many of them, until I listed them down -
(a) During the flight, I could sleep for a while, at least ! Typically, I just can't sleep during flights and that's why long flights are very tiring for my system. Even on this flight, I think, I must have slept for 1.5 hrs only, out of long 9.5 hrs flight, but then, something is better than nothing, right?
(b) For the first time, I saw a celebrity on an airport - Mr N R N was at Immigration counter at Heathrow airport in London. I think, he was accompanied by his wife, but since I couldn't see her face, it is a wild guess.
(c) It was the first time, when my checked-in baggage arrived early in the cycle. When I walked towards the conveyor belt, mentally prepared for a long wait, I saw my bags coming in, which was such a joy, as my luggage typically arrives towards the end.
(d) The very first day, I could sleep for 10 hrs and got up at the normal hour as per the local time. Otherwise, typically, I end up either waking up too early in the morning and then fall asleep during the day :)

Wondering what to read into so many "coincidences" happening; but then, is there a need to do so? Wondering ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home